Life Coaching for Creative Artists
Life Coaching for Creative Artists – what exactly is that?
I encourage creative artists to move towards fulfilling their creative potential within a supportive and structured environment. I offer hour-long sessions in person, by phone or Skype to professional and aspiring performing and visual artists and writers where we have the opportunity to:
How do I know if this type of work is for me?
- define your creative dreams and goals
- discuss and implement effective strategies to achieve them
- challenge and resolve any negative beliefs or areas of resistance that may have been preventing you from fulfilling your potential
- work on specific areas such as performance, interpretation, improvisation, teaching
If you have been experiencing any of the following:
- performance anxiety
- negative self-talk
- physical /mental /emotional tension or stress
- injury or frequent pain
- lack of confidence
- cynicism, disillusionment or numbness
- lack of connection to your creative discipline
- lack of direction in your career
and if you are:
- willing and ready to take action to change those areas in your life that are not working for you
- open to self-examination, growth and learning in a supportive and positive environment
- willing to take personal responsibility for your choices in life
- genuinely wanting to move towards your dreams and goals
- open to more joy, enthusiasm, imagination, playfulness and creativity in your life
this work is for you!
How do I know if you’re the coach for me?
Contact me and find out! I offer an initial complementary session where we can discuss what you are looking for and what I can offer you. We’ll soon find out whether we are a match!
How is life coaching different than career coaching?